PSO United Forces/PSO Forças Unidas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ?

+2
Kroniedon
Whithil XBR
6 posters

Go down

Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ? Empty Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ?

Post by Whithil XBR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

As pso-servers aims to have all the content in a multi-lingual interface using a manual translation engine (not like google translator) moderators could make the content available in both languages (currently english and portuguese, but with plans to implement more later). also, my current experiment allows a group hierarchy. so for instance... a L33TServ group and the Legits group could be placed inside the PSO Servers group.

Also, groups can be locked or public for members to join...
But each group and sub-group have their own forum and also they can have their own Admins and moderators.

So I believe it's a good idea, but I wish you can take few minutes to test the website and express your conclusions through your vote here.
Whithil XBR
Whithil XBR

Back to top Go down

Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ? Empty Re: Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ?

Post by Kroniedon Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 pm

I don't see any reason against this. Smile

My vote is Aye.

Kroniedon
Kroniedon

http://www.l33tservpso.com/

Back to top Go down

Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ? Empty Re: Should we create a PSO United Forces group on PSO-Servers.com ?

Post by legit nyck Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:19 pm

aye
legit nyck
legit nyck

http://extreme-legits-server.webnode.com.br

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelli Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 am

Aye
Aurelli
Aurelli

Back to top Go down

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 am

Aye

K_I_R_E_E_K

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Though Captain N hasn't voted yet, this has already won the majority vote and is thereby passed. Now the question is, who wants to manage the PSO United Forces group? Any volunteers?
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

http://www.l33tservpso.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whithil XBR Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 am

Kroniedon wrote:Though Captain N hasn't voted yet, this has already won the majority vote and is thereby passed. Now the question is, who wants to manage the PSO United Forces group? Any volunteers?
I think you could create the group, then add nyck as admin too, (or the inverse) and the delegates as moderators when they register their accounts.
Whithil XBR
Whithil XBR

Back to top Go down

Post by legit nyck Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Whithil XBR wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:Though Captain N hasn't voted yet, this has already won the majority vote and is thereby passed. Now the question is, who wants to manage the PSO United Forces group? Any volunteers?
I think you could create the group, then add nyck as admin too, (or the inverse) and the delegates as moderators when they register their accounts.
I believe that it would be most appropriate aurelli
I'm not a person so active on the web
legit nyck
legit nyck

http://extreme-legits-server.webnode.com.br

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Aye

Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down