PSO United Forces/PSO Forças Unidas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Ban Policy 3/13/2012

4 posters

Go down

Global Ban Policy 3/13/2012 Empty Global Ban Policy 3/13/2012

Post by Kroniedon Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm

English -
Since we finally have all the Delegates, we should be able to finally proceed with legislation. I propose a new policy that allows for a global ban from all servers in the Union.

These are the terms of this proposed policy:

- If one of the server administrators feels that a user's actions have warranted a Union wide ban, then they may petition this to the PSO United Forces.

- We, the council of delegates, could then pass judgement via a majority vote. If the vote passes, then the ban is applied and each server in the Union must then permanently ban the user on sight. If they're not registered with the other servers in the union, then they will be banned on sight if they attempt to join them.

- We will keep a list of all Global banned users here, with their IP and their known aliases.

Portuguese-
Desde que finalmente temos todos os delegados, que deve ser capaz de, finalmente, avançar com legislação. Proponho uma nova política que permite uma proibição global de todos os servidores na União.

Estes são os termos desta política proposta:

- Se um dos administradores do servidor se sente que as ações de um usuário ter garantido a proibição à escala da União, então eles podem pedir isso para o PSO United Forces.

- Nós, do conselho de delegados, poderia, então, passar o julgamento através de uma maioria de votos. Se a votação passa, então, a proibição é aplicada e cada servidor da União deve, então, banir permanentemente o usuário à vista. Se eles não estão registrados com os outros servidores da união, em seguida, eles serão banidos em vista, se eles tentam juntar a eles.

- Vamos manter uma lista de todos os usuários globais proibidos aqui, com o seu IP e seus apelidos conhecidos.

Thoughts on this before I submit it to be voted on?

Addendum: The Global Ban List wouldn't be public. If this policy passes, then we will need to discuss on who is allowed to view the Global Ban List; Admins only, all Delegates, or another group entirely maybe? I don't know yet, something to be discussed if this policy passes.

Edit 2: Apparently Google Translate thought it was funny to make Union into the "European Union" 0.o It's a good thing I just read over it. =P

Last edited by Kroniedon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

http://www.l33tservpso.com/

Back to top Go down

Global Ban Policy 3/13/2012 Empty Re: Global Ban Policy 3/13/2012

Post by legit nyck Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm

new accounts can be created in Brazil in the legits forum
in spite of all I know that there are people that does not add value to the work that was done on the server and in the forum legits
Some people heed the forums and other communities using my name
and they think that this damaging my person and not see that are actually damaging the server that I keep for free for all the three years
but okay this made xD
legit nyck
legit nyck

http://extreme-legits-server.webnode.com.br

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 am

I'm going to go ahead and take this to voting, since It's had 2 days of exposure.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Back to top Go down

Post by Whithil XBR Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:58 pm

legit nyck wrote:new accounts can be created in Brazil in the legits forum
in spite of all I know that there are people that does not add value to the work that was done on the server and in the forum legits
and they think that this damaging my person and not see that are actually damaging the server that I keep for free for all the three years
but okay this made xD
I think we should create somehow a nickname blacklist for our websites so this kind of situation would never happen again
Whithil XBR
Whithil XBR

Back to top Go down

Post by legit nyck Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

Whithil XBR wrote:
but okay this made xD
I think we should create somehow a nickname blacklist for our websites so this kind of situation would never happen again

I agree with you friend but it would be a huge list
legit nyck
legit nyck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 am

legit nyck wrote:
Whithil XBR wrote:
but okay this made xD

Huge, but it would be a very nice feature. If all site admins, you, Whithil XBR, myself, Kireek, etc, then it'd be pretty well managed; What's more is if we did it right, it could be one of the most comprehensive data bases of known "PSO Criminals" in existence.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Back to top Go down

Post by legit nyck Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
legit nyck wrote:
Whithil XBR wrote:
but okay this made xD

Huge, but it would be a very nice feature. If all site admins, you, Whithil XBR, myself, Kireek, etc, then it'd be pretty well managed; What's more is if we did it right, it could be one of the most comprehensive data bases of known "PSO Criminals" in existence.

Yes friend xD
If you want I can make a list of people here
legit nyck
legit nyck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am

We still need to finish the vote on it though before we legitimately use that power though. xD So far it's only got 2 aye votes from Whithil XBR and myself.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Back to top Go down

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

I get the idea, cause serious trouble in one place and the current communities would all share a decision (if aproved by majority)

It enforces a good behavior on everyone and avoids that problem some of us have faced before, user is banned but when we change forum, that same user is there, obviously he is entitled to be there but in this case where 2 or more communities share ideas, servers,... then it's good not to give many opportunities to that user, if there are 3 places then that user needs to violate seriously the rules 3 times in order to get the same effect.
With this, one is enough and it isn't unfair, also the majority vote helps keeping things straight.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Back to top Go down

Post by legit nyck Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

good ... ... ...
I hope this not let nobody here upset with me I know that here is a place where we should discuss on rules and policies
but I am not and do not want to turn me on
people like lee and his subordinates
What I mean is that we should stop with
This discussion at the time or we will
end up making us what more hate.........
people equal those of schtserv so friends, let's be ourselves
or we end up making us all more hate......bitter as those of schtserv
Let's try to focus on improvements and also in bringing new people
so much for L33 as legits good friends is that
Please understand This am I really and can not change
legit nyck
legit nyck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

I think I understand your fears here. That this type of policy would spread fear and hate to the degree seen at Scht, but that's why I propose it to be used on special occasion only, not for common bans and actions. Lately, both you and I have seen annoyances by users who had no fear of a drastic measure. You had that noob forum spammer, and even today there is still some noob attempting to DDOS L33tserv. Perhaps if they knew that we were banning them across the union, and that their info was being archived for us and any future members of the PSOUF to utilize in stopping them, then perhaps they would learn to behave properly. The difference between us and Scht here is that we will use balance and wisdom with our judgements, rather than go corrupt with power.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroniedon Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

It's been a while and we still only have 2 votes on this. Also, I was talking to Nyck about this, and to clear up any misconceptions that I don't know if anyone else has had, this policy does not allow us to ban entire countries like Lee did to Portugal. xD Oh, and also while some looking at this may feel that since L33t and Legits share information anyways, what is the point of this policy? It's not so much to help with us now, more to help when we start allowing other servers to join the union, so as to have a foundation to build everything on.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down